||Greater Lansing, MI area
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience installing industrial electrical devices
- Ability to read industrial layout drawings and schematics
- Ability to wire using basic electrical hand tools
- Ability to follow the current NEC Code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- 480V, 3phase experience
- 5+ year’s industrial electrical experience
- Foreman experience desired
- Rigid conduit installation
- Knowledge of circuits and electronics
- Knowledge/previous experience working with Allen Bradley components
- Knowledge of industrial controls and troubleshooting:
- 24V circuits, 4-20mA, 0-10v transmitters and controllers, electrically controlled air solenoids, air actuated dampers and valves.
- MCCs, Motor starters, VFDs, HMI and Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Must be able to travel.
- Must be willing & able to work some weekends, holidays and extended hours, as required to meet customer demands.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.