||Class B CDL Driver and Material Handler
||$15.00 – $18.00/hour
||Greater Lansing, MI area
||Class B CDL Driver & Material Handler Duties and Responsibilities: Monday – Thursday, 6:00am -4:30pm.
- Deliver/pick up parts and/or material per our production schedule, or as needed, using company vehicles
- Perform vehicle maintenance on-time
- Assist shipping/receiving and materials operations when needed
- Operate material-handling equipment required for the job
- Perform accurate inventory counts on items that need to be counted
- Perform routine 5S duties; clean & organize workspace, surrounding areas, and common areas
- Assist leaders on general laborer jobs
- Perform other production related tasks as needed and act as a backup person for other areas of the production process when needed
- Know and understand ISO / QMS policies & procedures and carry them out correctly as a routine part of production
- Initiate PIFs and participate with problem solving teams to identify root causes and corrective actions
- Know and understand DIM’s 5A’s
- Follow your chain of command
||Class B CDL Driver and Material Handler Requirements:
- Be a professional member of the production team and be able to operate in a team environment
- Be able to read packing slips and shippers accurately and verify what is going to be shipped or picked up
- Be able to use measurement equipment correctly
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Be able to be flexible on working times, for example 2nd shift
- Licensed CDL driver, Class B endorsement with air brakes
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Must have a current medical examiner’s certificate
- To successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, hear and use hands to handle and feel
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.