||$10.00 – $12.00
||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Utilize and operate a computer for word processing and spreadsheet applications as well as data entry, retrieval, and back-up functions within a database environment.
- Perform mathematics accurately at a level which accommodates basic responsibilities.
- Generate, analyze and summarize various materials and spreadsheets as directed.
- Take on assigned projects including communicating with other personnel, composing and proof-reading correspondence, researching technical manuals, setting up spreadsheets and reports to relay project information.
- Backup of general clerical duties including mail delivery, Receptionist duties, faxing, copying, typing, filing, faxing and information gathering as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience with computers and software such as, Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- One (1) year experience with Clerical and/or Administrative duties.
- Possess good keyboarding skills.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess good mathematics skills.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing and/or Inventory Control environment preferred.
- Previous experience with Sequel Reporting system and/or Microsoft Access Database software preferred.
Shift: Day 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Minimum of 1 year of warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.