||Bilingual Outreach Specialist
||Greater Lansing, MI area
||Bilingual Outreach Specialist:
- Interviews patients/members via phone to gather personal/sensitive information in order to determine eligibility for savings program
- Uses system to ensure appropriate questions are asked
- Interpret and explains information such as eligibility requirements and application details
- Clarifies eligibility data with patient or member
- Compile, record, and evaluate personal and financial data in order to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Utilizes the computer system to accurately complete the screening for eligibility and disposition the account as required
- Initiate procedures to refer patient/member to other agencies for assistance as appropriate
- Monitors actions to ensure goals are met
- Dispositions accounts in a timely manner
- Types and transmits correspondence as necessary
- Prepares for and participates in all appropriate meetings
- Performs miscellaneous administrative tasks as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous office experience
- Competent computer skills including MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a call center
- Good job stability
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.