- Bachelor’s degree (BEE) from four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional necessary training (courses, seminars) would include:
– Time Management
– Technical Writing
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must possess capacity and skill for handling stressful situations during machine start-up.
- Handling portable computers is a physical demand of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.