||Blingual Customer Service
||Greater Lansing, MI area
||Bilingual Customer Service
Bilingual Customer Service Duties:
- Provide customer support for both Spanish and English speaking customers in international markets.
- Process customer orders and accurately apply prices to orders from International customers.
- Maintain customer files in SAP and iSeries
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Enter and price orders
- Answer order status inquiries
- Provide assistance with clerical duties: filing, faxing, data entry, oral and written communication
||Bilingual Customer Service Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Requires bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in secondary language
- Requires proper phone etiquette skills
- Basic math skills including the use of decimals and percentages
- Experience with Word, Excel, email communication, SAP, ISeries, data entry and customer service
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.