||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Move parts through the process
- Prepare parts for inspection
- Wash and rinse parts
- Operate dryer, blaster and electropolish parts
- Complete required router information.
- Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a clean and organized condition
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications
- Using precision measuring instruments
- Assist and train others as needed
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned by Team Leader or management
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- High attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Must adhere to Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.