||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Wires production machinery per engineering supplied prints
- Assists with startup of new machinery
- Disassembles machinery for shipment
- Performs miscellaneous duties and routine housekeeping
- Associate Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, short correspondence, and memos, correctly interpret blueprints.
- Ability to lead or direct 1-10 other Controls Assembly personnel. Ability to interpret all aspects of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical diagrams. Basic PLC training required
- Ability to operate; conduit bender, pipe threader, sabre saw, grinder, amp meter, and multi meter
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.