- Assembly machinery, capital equipment
- Use hand tools, power tools, and measurement equipment to accurately assemble equipment to customer specifications
- Responsible for staging parts.
- Understands blueprints and Bills of Material (BOM)
- Using the Syteline system, locates part numbers and job
- Labels and stores parts in proper location
- Responsible for assembling sub-assemblies per engineering drawings
- Locates prints and parts to each assigned sub-assembly job
- Experience in mechanical assembly of automated equipment and/or machines
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Read tape, possess necessary hand tools, blue print reading (preferred). Should be able to perform Entry work acceptably within 60-90 days, that is, conveyor and pallet pre-assembly
- Prior experience building machinery
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.