||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Front office work, including interacting with staff, clients and visitors.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist with meeting planning, preparation and taking detailed minutes.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Manage multiple calendars for staff and/or programs.
- Process outgoing mail using postage meter.
- Generate letters and reports when appropriate.
- Maintain contact lists and entry into CRM system.
- Coordinate with off-site I.T. Support to ensure issues are completed on a timely basis.
- Coordinate with off-site Accounting support to provide invoices, deposits and grant information.
- Administrative record-keeping for non-accounting items, including office supply inventory, volunteer tracking, etc.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Implement and maintain office policies by establishing standards and procedures, and measuring results against standards.
- 1-2 years’ experience with office procedures and administration.
- Experience working with diverse constituency, including staff and contractors.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other common office software.
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.