||Spare Parts Service Sales
||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Responsible for Surface Treatment Replacement Parts, Consumables & Service
- Meets or exceeds annual sales volume
- Meets or exceeds annual sales forecast profit PS #3. Meets customer required deliveries 90%+ of the time.
- Assists Accounts Receivable in the collection of Replacement Parts payments as
- Promotes a positive image when dealing with customers and
- Provides assurance of quality and value of replacement part products to
- Initiates and maintains policies and practices designed to ensure departmental ethics in all dealings with customers and
- Assists in equipment sales and quotations as
- Responds to all requests to provide assistance or quotations on equipment
- Visits customers singly or with Sales personnel to deepen understanding of customer requirements, replacement parts & service needs and in support of maintaining positive customer
- Assist in the operations of the Spare Parts
- Assists in determining inventory levels to support replacement part and equipment sales through determining accurate safe stock levels, EOQ and fixed lead times in accord with annual sales of particular
- Effects expediting of Customer Replacement Parts Orders to ensure delivery commitments are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or five to seven years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional training (classes, courses, seminars) would include:- general sales training-Sales, customer service seminars
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.