||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Inspect parts for defects
- Apply the Fluorescent Penetrant
- Operate blaster, dryer, and electropolish
- Wash and rinse parts
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications
- Using precision measuring instruments
- Complete final audit acceptance activities
- Complete rework on parts if necessary
- Complete required router information
- Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a clean and organized condition
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Assist and train others as needed
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned by Cell Leader or management
||Quality Technician Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Detailed Quality Inspection experience
- Some Machine Operation experience
- Ability to read measure tools
- Must be detail oriented with high attention
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.