||Registration & Logistics Coordinator
||$35,000 – $40,000
||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Overall management of the event registration system [Cvent] and its corresponding customer relationship management database [Salesforce]
- Creating and maintaining registration links for training and events
- Analyzing registration data to assist with targeted marketing
- Processing all payments for trainings and events
- Preparing close-out reports to ensure revenue is accurate
- Maintaining a database of attendees, workshops, trainers, venues, etc
- Coordinate logistics for training, user groups and meetings
- Procure venues and manage food/beverage for trainings, events & meetings
- Provide onsite support at selected trainings and events
- Provide technical assistance for web-based training
- Responsible for all aspects of the association’s administrative functions, including but not limited to:
- Primary phone and email contact
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain office, kitchen and meeting supplies
- Manage equipment leases, such as: phones, postage meter, copier, etc.
- Coordinate IT support
- Provide support to staff as directed, including but not limited to:
- Printing, copies, mailing, etc.
- Perform any and all duties as assigned in accordance with the Association’s policies
- Minimum of two years office experience or an Associate’s degree in Business.
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
- Must be a self-starter to handle day-to-day functions
- Independent detailed worker
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel
If you have already applied with Personnel World please call our office at 517-323-3500 to discuss this opening.
If you do apply for this position and do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact our office for more information at 323-3500.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.