||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Type, duplicate, collate, staple and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, press releases, and other materials.
- Receive, open, and review mail; compose notes and letters; establish and keep current mailing lists; scrap books, and directories.
- Order and inventory supplies.
- Establish and maintain a variety of files.
- Act as receptionist; place and receive telephone calls, make appointments and maintain calendars and schedules.
- Process financial records, calculate insurance rates, do cost evaluations, maintain records and maintain a petty cash fund.
- Keep schedules of meetings; prepare meeting rooms; send out notices and agenda for meetings; arrange for refreshments at meetings.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Graduation from a standard high school or vocational school.
- Experience and training which provide the following abilities, skills and knowledge:
- considerable knowledge of English spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary;
- ability to operate a personal computer and common office equipment;
- ability to perform arithmetical calculations;
- ability to communicate tactfully, courteously and effectively.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.