||Team Leader: $38,000.00 – $42,000.00
- Overseeing the production plan, manage the team, coordinate deliveries, unloading, loading and storage, ensures compliance with work schedules and specifications and the correct reporting of activity.
- Schedule the production plan.
- Manages and coordinate the materials, tools, transports… needed for the proper functioning of the activity.
- Ensures all equipment is functioning properly and when not, manage the maintenance in a timely manner.
- Review and check all production documents.
- Complete records of activity defined.
- Implement procedures to ensure efficiencies and minimize down time.
- If necessary, weighing transport and materials, register and report the movements.
- Keep employees trained and conducts their performance reviews.
- Responsible for keep clean and tidy the facilities.
- Encourage continuous improvement among its Employees and share his/her knowledge with other colleagues.
- Motivate, direct and develop the professional life of his/her Employees and apply the disciplinary regime when necessary.
- Ensuring safety, compliance with product specifications and the correct management of the Company’s waste.
- Lead situations of emergencies with the means at his/her disposal.
- Ensure the required levels of organization, order and cleanliness.
- Promote among its collaborators, through the example, the values and objectives defined by the Management.
- Represent the Organization during external audits and before the different stakeholders