||$60,000.00 – $65,000.00
||Greater Lansing, MI area
- Manage financial operations, records, budget processes and controls.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting functions.
- Coordinate and/or perform accounting functions such as cash control, credit and collection management, payroll, receivables and payables.
- Maintains staff benefit plans and responsible for human resources processes.
- Prepares and presents financial reports
- Administers contracts and grants, prepares bids and organizes reports.
- Analyzes financial systems and procedures for maximum effectiveness.
- Responsible for operations and financial software systems.
- Maintains confidential electronic and paper filing systems.
- Facilitate a Fiscal Users Group.
- Assists with events, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field
- Three or more years of experience in the field.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to present information in a clear, concise, at-a-glance manner.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Competitive pay and benefits. Travel required as needed.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.