In addition to clerical, administrative and office, we also staff for technical, light industrial, craft/trade, legal, data processing and professional level positions. Complete the Staff Request Form and a representative will contact you.
If you do not see the service you require listed below, please contact us at 517-323-3500. Together, we can custom-tailor a staffing solution that makes the most sense for your business.
Personnel World recruits, screens, tests and evaluates individuals to fill your staffing needs. We have employees available for long and short-term temporary projects. Options include:
- Temporary Placement – We supply our employees to your company to work on short and long-term projects.
- Temp-to-Hire – We provide you an employee on a temporary to full-time hire basis. This allows you to try the employee on the job before extending an offer of employment.
- Technical and Light Industrial Staffing – We supply “temporary” engineers, designers, information systems specialists and other employees with aptitudes in many specific trades to your company to complete short or long-term projects.
- Contingent workforce- We provide your company with a flexible work-force in which staff is hired as and when needed and for limited periods of time.
Professional Placement Services
We offer a variety of services designed to reduce the legal and expense risks associated with hiring. We recruit and offer Direct Hire placements for a variety of industries from Manufacturing, Medical, IT, Engineering, Management, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Construction Management, Sciences, Education, and a variety of other positions too. We offer the following options for our clients to fulfill their hiring needs:
- Contingency Search – You have no obligation to us until you hire a candidate we have referred.
- Retained Search – We will discount our placement fee if you pay a non-refundable retainer up front.
For larger projects, we can provide you with an on-site manager at no cost. Our on-site managers are Personnel World employees that are assigned to work at your facility to manage our temporary employees and coordinate with your management team. This relieves a tremendous amount of burden when you are dealing with a large number of temporary employees and ensures a much higher success rate in placing temporary employees.
We become the employer of record for candidates recruited by you. We assume primary responsibility for the employer/employee relationship while the person works at your location. This is an ideal solution for those projects requiring the special services of key people not needed on a permanent basis, or when you want to try a new employee without the liability and worries.
Software Training & Assessments
Let Personnel World confirm your candidates skills are what they say they are. With over 800 computerized assessments we allow you to see what our candidates or your candidates true knowledge and abilities are for a variety of software and production based activities. Ask your Personnel World contact for more information.