||Truck Driver – CDL A
|| $15.00/hour to $19.00/hour
||Greater Lansing, MI area
||Truck Driver: $15.00/hour to $19.00/hour
Local Driving. Will be home each day.
- Move the metal scrap on time and according to the production Schedule
- Obtain necessary documents to transport goods.
- Make a first control of the cargo and inform in case of problems.
- Place the cargo on the vehicle and ensure that weight limits are OK.
- Load the cargo by forklift/crane, on a balanced way, if necessary.
- Weight the material.
- Deliver the material following all appropriate traffic laws.
- Unload the cargo where is indicated.
- Completes and maintain defined check lists and others transport documentations.
- Support other logistics or production tasks.
- Make the basic maintenance of the trucks and notify when external support be necessary.
- Keeps truck and associated equipment clean and in good working condition.
- Report to the Supervisor all incidents, machine failures, missing and worn out condition of the tools, equipment and/other issues found during operations.
- Participate in the improvement actions for which it is required.
- Share the knowledge with other colleagues through training or other sharing tools.
- Respect the environmental standards defined.
- Comply with health, safety and accident prevention defined.
- Act in an emergency situation with the means at their disposal.
- Valid Truck Driving License
- Current Medical Card
- Heavy lorry, rigid or articulated that could have loading equipment installed such as hydraulic roll off system, a mounted crane (eg-HIAB) or other loading system.
- Forklift experience
- Crane Operator experience
- Able to multitask.
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.