- Machine and inspect parts
- Sets up, programs and machines the parts needed
- Manually programs the machine for the specific part needed at the time
- Ensures maintenance of current job tracking systems
- Ensures tool and machine proper usage and preventive maintenance
- Ensures safe work practices throughout the Department
- Ensures departmental participation in ISO quality
- May need to run the lathe, Haas or the CNC.
- Clean the machine that is being run at the end of the day for longevity of the machine and housekeeping in there Dept.
- Will need to check parts and inspect them to ensure the parts meet the measurement on the print.
- Associates Degree or machinist certification and two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional classes (courses, seminars) would include: machining classes, and management classes
||924 Centennial Way, Suite 400, Lansing, MI 48917
|If you are interested in applying with Personnel World, please fill out our online application and cut and paste your resume (RTF). If you do not hear from us with 48 hours from submitting your application, please contact our office at 517-323-3500.